As-salamu alaykum, My name is Aadam, and you’ve stumbled upon my digital garden or if you prefer, my second brain. These notes (inspired by Andy Matuschak) are mostly written for myself, but I’m sharing them here publicly. If a note seems confusing or under-explained, it’s probably because it’s still under-development.
Although there’s no real hierarchy to explore this site, you can use the following features as navigational aids:
- Graph: There’s a local graph beneath each note, showing how this particular note connects to others. You can hover over a node to see its title and connections more clearly.
- Backlinks: Each note has a backlinks section at the end, listing all the notes that link to this particular note.
- Search Bar: You can also use the powerful search functionality to search for anything.
- Tags: This is not very polished yet, but you can play around with different tags to explore different topics, e.g.
- All the tags can be seen here, but keep in mind that it’s not organized very well yet.
I’ll try to implement a Breadcrumbs like functionality, so notes within a particular hierarchy can be traversed more effectively.
These are some entry-points to this labyrinth that might help you in carving out a path to reach your desired destination.
- Top of my Mind
- Quantum Computing MOC
- Design Patterns
- Software Architecture
- JHU - Introduction to the Biology of Cancer
- Pre-7.01 Getting up to Speed in Biology
- MITx 7.00x - Introduction to Biology - The Secret of Life
You can also see what’s currently on Top of my Mind. If you’re curious how I’ve created this automated publishing workflow, you can see a detailed explanation here: Obsidian Publishing Workflow.
If you have any suggestions or comments, you can ping me on 🐦 Twitter.