%% - metadata
Hi Future Self!
Here are your "Best Practices" for managing of your personal knowledge.
Emojis | Folders | Hotkeys | Prompts | Searches | Tags | Templates | Workflows | Vaults
- 1st level
- Nick's custom prompts for note-making
- 2nd level
- 3rd level
- Extra levels
- Obsidian Hotkeys
- Emojis & Symbols ⧉
- Search filters
- Obsidian Plugins
- PKM wisdom from the LYT community
- Obsidian Publish
How I manage folders
- _Read Me|Spaces
Misc best practices
- How I post-pend boat notes
- I prefer "post-pending"
TK if the note is just a filename placeholder. Like:
[[Filename placeholder TK]]. Then you can just search for "TK".
- How I tag source notes
- Always tag:
#source | Then add description/topic tags
- Other PKM-related tags
- If you want to save a
#manual on something in your PKM
- Considering the use of Aliases and/or symlinks
- Just update the first path then paste it into Terminal and hit enter.
ln -s /Users/znjm/Dropbox/PKM/_Notes_Media/_DayOne_Notes_Media /Users/znjm/Dropbox/PKM/_N/Bins/Images
- Reminders: As long as you change filenames and folder names in Obsidian, it's all good. But if you change the folder name of the source folder using Finder, then the alias will become unlinked.
ln -s /Users/znjm/Dropbox/PKM/_Notes_Media /Users/znjm/Dropbox/PKM/_Notes/media/_Notes_Media